We can help with…
- Relationship understanding
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence
- Addiction Recovery
- Anger Management
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Life Balance
- Change Management
- Stress Management
- Budget advice
- Life Transitions
- Business Transformation
- Social Anxiety
- Business Understanding
- Cultural Awareness
- Team Building
- Uncertainty Analysis
- Person Centred Planning
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety Management
- Self Management
- Performance Anxiety
- Culture Change
- Cultural Diversity
- Alcohol Use
- Inferiority Feelings
- Readjusting after a move
- Decision Making
- Legal Matters
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Death in Family
SOME OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
If you don’t see your requirement listed above, contact us because there are many options.
Our resources also include the ability to recommend other preferred service providers.
- Justice of the Peace (JP). Affidavits, Certifying Copies, Declarations, Witnessing. Excellence in the provision of justice services (Vision: NZJA). Find a JP www.jpfed.org.nz
- ACC Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC) provider. Therapy for clients that have experienced sexual violence.
- Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ) approved. We provide access to WINZ for eligible people requiring financial counselling support.
- (OCP) Organisational Counselling Programe approved (Employee Assistance Programe – EAP). Full contact details are available for people who may qualify for employer funded counselling assistance.
- Instep (Employee Assistance Programe – EAP). Full contact details are available for people who may qualify for employer funded counselling assistance.
- Strengthening Families approved Facilitator. Strengthening Families is a free service for any family/whānau. Families of all shapes and sizes use Strengthening Families. This includes solo parents, grandparents raising grandchildren, teenage parents, foster parents, and any other family type you can imagine. Full contact details are available.
- Canterbury Prison site clearance. Available to provide counselling services in the Canterbury region.
- Pornography Addiction healing. Dopamine, Norepinephine, Testosterone, Oxytocin and Serotonin all contribute to the brain chemistry that feeds the addiction. If you have repeatedly tried to resolve the issue, without success, contact us now…
- Self esteem revival. Self esteem can be defined as attitudes expressed through your thoughts, words and actions.
- Mindfulness. Has its roots in Eastern techniques and is designed to deliberately focus attention on the present experience and in a way that is non-judgmental.
During our sessions everything we discuss will be treated with utmost respect and confidentiality. This means that, apart from the exceptions below, we will not disclose anything to any other person.
These exceptions will only happen when:
- We have your permission to disclose material.
- We believe there is, or has been serious or imminent threat to your safety, or any other persons safety.
- We are directed by a Judge in Court to disclose material that is believed may aid in the resolution of a case.
We attend clinical supervision as a requirement of our professional association. While holding confidentiality we may need to discuss material from our sessions to gain clarity about how best to help you reach the goals you wish to achieve. Our supervisors are bound by confidentiality agreements also.